GET IT IN, where it fits in! Fitting in exercise can be super tough with kids and the crazy busy life that most of us are navigating.
Here are my top 8 ways you can get more movement/exercise into your day:
1. Sneak in extra movement. Yes, it may be tough but carve out 3-5 minutes throughout the day. It adds up fast and all counts as progress!
2. Trade workout times with a spouse or friend.
3. Try a workout video so there’s no need to shuffle the kids to childcare to go to the gym.
4. Workout in the morning before kids are up so you can get your sweat on uninterrupted.
5. Aim for shorter but higher impact workouts.
6. Utilize a jogging stroller. Take it on the road - literally!
7. Dance party - all by yourself or get the kiddos involved!
8. Make it a date. Maybe you and your spouse can make moving your body your new date night - hike, the gym, dance lessons, the sky’s the limit!